Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2023, 10:41 AM

982 posts, read 542,512 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries63 View Post
The Governor's order was followed by a wave of screaming and crying by gun owners, who must be the biggest crybabies on the planet. Unbelievable.

And the owner of a gun shop in Albuquerque on the news yesterday said that "people are confused" by the order. If people are so easily confused, they should be nowhere near a gun!

Fortunately most people don't own guns. They're the only ones keeping us safe. The more guns out there, the more guns will end up in the wrong hands as we've seen over and over again in this city.
People are confused by the order because of the biased reporting of it. No one ever looks up the actul wording of anything, they just knee jerk what ever emotional response is sold by the media.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2023, 04:55 PM

192 posts, read 256,819 times
Quote:
The Governor's order was followed by a wave of screaming and crying by gun owners, who must be the biggest crybabies on the planet. Unbelievable.

And the owner of a gun shop in Albuquerque on the news yesterday said that "people are confused" by the order. If people are so easily confused, they should be nowhere near a gun!

Fortunately most people don't own guns. They're the only ones keeping us safe. The more guns out there, the more guns will end up in the wrong hands as we've seen over and over again in this city.
Cry harder you communist pos.

https://www.krqe.com/news/albuquerqu...ors-gun-order/

Old 09-14-2023, 05:02 PM

5,034 posts, read 7,414,809 times
At least the Governor got the gun lovers peeing their panties for a few days, and maybe caused a few heart attacks and strokes.

But with guns the leading cause of death of children now in the US, this is not just a local problem. It's a national outrage that calls for a coordinated response.

Old 09-14-2023, 09:28 PM

192 posts, read 256,819 times
Quote:
At least the Governor got the gun lovers peeing their panties for a few days, and maybe caused a few heart attacks and strokes.

But with guns the leading cause of death of children now in the US, this is not just a local problem. It's a national outrage that calls for a coordinated response.
Now tell me how many people that go through the process of becoming a concealed carrier, which I might add is quite strict here in NM are committing crimes?
The answer is none.
You're on record for now supporting a Governor that gashed the Constitutional rights of New Mexicans, not only the US Constitution but the NM Constitution.
You're nothing more than a commie sympathizer that will still support her tyrannical edicts as the courts destroy her.
Buckle up commie.

Old 09-15-2023, 10:21 AM

982 posts, read 542,512 times
Quote:

You are stating a lie as if it is truth. Guns are Not the leading cause of death of children in the U.S. Accidents are, which may include some gun fatalities, but also includes auto accidents, hit and run, falls, accidentl poisonings etc.

As for anyone who wants to take our guns away being a communist like some person posted here, or anyone who is screaming because they think the governor is taking our guns away, you all need to get a grip. Our gun laws do not need to be changed, however each state can enact different gun laws if the voters agree to it. In New Mexico as long as I can remember and as long as my dad can remember (he was born in 1932) open carry has always been allowed for certain types of weapons. Concealed carry is illegal without a permit.

Old 09-15-2023, 09:38 PM

565 posts, read 471,923 times
I put on my Albuquerque t-shirt, strapped on my Colt Govt Model and went about my day, showing solidarity with my New Mexican brothers and sisters. Get up, stand up, Stand up for your right. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.

Old 09-17-2023, 01:45 PM

1,318 posts, read 5,272,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobR73 View Post
Now tell me how many people that go through the process of becoming a concealed carrier, which I might add is quite strict here in NM are committing crimes?
The answer is none.
You're on record for now supporting a Governor that gashed the Constitutional rights of New Mexicans, not only the US Constitution but the NM Constitution.
You're nothing more than a commie sympathizer that will still support her tyrannical edicts as the courts destroy her.
Buckle up commie.
Amen to that! How is taking the guns out of the hands of responsible owners going to protect them from scum
That get guns anyway,,illegally to boot!

Old 09-17-2023, 01:46 PM

1,318 posts, read 5,272,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forsheamountain View Post
I put on my Albuquerque t-shirt, strapped on my Colt Govt Model and went about my day, showing solidarity with my New Mexican brothers and sisters. Get up, stand up, Stand up for your right. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
Amen!!!!!!

Old 09-20-2023, 10:37 AM

1,899 posts, read 3,509,368 times
Did you see that guy they caught near Rio Grande and Mountain? Big grin on his mugshot. I wonder why. He's probably out already. If not he will be.

Old 09-22-2023, 04:55 PM

5,034 posts, read 7,414,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobR73 View Post
The answer is none.
Buckle up commie.
And how many lives have you saved with a gun, Mr. Big Talker? Five, ten, fifty? Commies everywhere are waiting to be impressed.

And how many concealed carriers protected all the children shot recently? None. Worthless.

Last year the owner of Giovanni's Pizza got himself shot and killed when pulling his weapon to "defend himself." If he had no gun he would have lost some money but spared his life.

A lot of people with these permits have gotten too old to defend themselves. They all like to think they can out-draw everyone else. Wrong. They're lucky if they can find their keys.

Last edited by aries63; 09-22-2023 at 05:22 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque